Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crawl

The older I get, the more I realize that I don't know a single thing! Do you ever feel like that? I constantly feel like I'm failing, falling, and crawling. A dear friend showed me this song today, and I couldn't have been pointed to a more fitting song right now!

Life is hard; the Christian walk is not an easy one. We all have problems--whether they're finances, relationships, jobs, future plans-- we can't escape. And no matter how much we try to avoid it, we all hurt too. The great thing though is that God is there for us during the good times and the bad times! "The wonder of it all is You" (Listen to the song "Crawl" linked in the title of this post). how great and awesome to know that the Creator of the universe is carrying us through the hard times when we feel as though we don't have the might or strength to even crawl ourselves!

Paul, yes even the amazing Paul from the New Testament, went through struggles in his life as well. When he pleaded with God to whatever it was that he was dealing with (read for yourself in 2 Corinthians 12), God replied with a different answer. He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 cor 12:9).

Friend, if you can't handle the burdens in this life, look to Christ. He will carry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment