Monday, October 4, 2010

Love Is

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Love is
patient
Love is
kind
and is not jealous;
Love does not:
brag
and is not arrogant,
does not act unbecomingly;
it does not seek its own,
is not provoked,
doe not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.

Love never fails."

-1 Corinthians 13:1-8a
May we be found living out of the perfect love for the Lord to those around us. May we show them the wonderful love that He has bestowed upon us. May this fruit of the Holy Spirit be found in our lives in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment