Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Will you attend PASSION 2011?

PASSION 2011 : FORT WORTH

Today is October 6th! You have 11 more days till the October 15th Early-Bird registration date. I would encourage you to seriously consider attending PASSION 2011 in Ft. Worth!

I was in Camarillo a few weeks ago for Good Shepherd's Open House and it just happened that about ten of us AFLBS alumni young adults were in town for the weekend. Having recently moved to CA and living in a town that doesn't have an AFLC church and after working at the AFLC Headquarters for five years I have been feeling cut off from the AFLC. I was thrilled just to be around other AFLC and AFLBS people. I was thrilled because in a lot of ways the AFLC is a family. We are a family of believers. Seeing all those AFLC and AFLBS friends that weekend felt like being home. And I needed that connection!

I think it would be awesome if a whole bunch of us AFLC Young Adults attended PASSION and connected there!

Have you prayed about this opportunity to attend PASSION? Please do!

Check out their website if you haven't yet and let me know if you have questions.

Have an absolutely fantastic week and be blessed in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment