Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

It's a quiet day for me here at home and I've been thinking a lot about the things that I am thankful for and the thing that I have been thinking of most often today is God's presence here in this world with me. It baffles me, it blows my mind, and it makes me weep with joy and gratefulness to Him for being here with us.

As we head off into this Christmas season may we all be truly grateful that Jesus Christ did come in the flesh as Immanuel, God with us, and after He ascended back into Heaven He sent His Spirit to be our comforter and guide. God truly is with us, shedding His love abroad in our hearts as He brings forth light into our dark hearts and then uses us to bring light into our dark world. Let us give thanks for He is good and His presence is with us even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment