Friday, August 6, 2010

invisible love...

If my arms could reach around You
I would never move
If my eyes could see You
I'd have no faith left to prove
The wonder of invisible love

When I fall I feel Your arms before I reach the ground
Lord, I know Your whisper, though I've never heard the sound
The wonder of invisible love

Some day there will be no time to mind
I will be Your long awaited bride
We will dance away the night

This is how it has to be
With You and me
The wonder of invisible love

--JJ Heller

God's love: something we will never understand, but something that we will always experience. I don't always understand why things happen, but I know that during every moment, God is with me, loving me, and that is all that I need.

Always look for God's love...it is constantly shown all around us. Don't miss the opportunities to experience the greatest love you will ever know.

"Your unfailing love is better than live itself;
how I praise you!"
-Psalm 63:3



1 comment:

  1. RJ, thanks for writing for Grounded 3:17. Indeed, our faith must allow for the invisible. While this doesn't mean that faith is some kind of an insubstantial "blind leap," we must still recognize that we worship someone who is unseen at this stage of eternity. Thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete