Friday, July 16, 2010

B-e-a-utiful

Hey guys
I'm just about on my way out the door to go camping for the weekend. Oh, and scuba diving. I took a class at school last semester and this weekend I'm going diving up by Crosby (MN) to get my certification. Not gonna lie, I'm really pumped for it. It's one of the coolest things I've done. So I titled this B-e-a-utiful not because I'm a big Jim Carrey fan, but rather because I'll be spending a week in, above, and below God's gorgeous creation. Seeing what God put at the bottom of a lake is at the top of my list for this weekend. While you might not have the opportunity to go diving or camping, God's creation is everywhere. So whether it's driving to church on Sunday or watching the British Open at St. Andrew's on tv, take your time and admire what God built just for us.
Until next week,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment