Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Doing It Again

I'm promoting our Young Adult Dinner and Forum on here again and here's why:

I want to see the Young Adult generation explode! No, I don't mean blow up. I mean come alive, get fired up, be contagious for Christ, thriving and active in their faith walk on this earth.

I know it's just a start, but that's the point to get something started.

So if you are in the Twin Cities next Friday evening I would strongly encourage you to come!

THE DETAILS:
Our Special Guest Speaker and Director of Youth Ministries Pastor Jason Holt will be there to Emcee as we dive into our Young Adult world, connect with one another, eat some awesome food from Sweet Taste of Italy together and have some rockin discussions at our tables.


The Skinny:

When? Friday, June 18th at 6:00 PM

Where? AFLC Seminary Chapel Dining Hall

Why? A connection time for those in the young adult season of life

Who? You!

How Much? $5

RSVP to naomia@aflc.org by NOON June 16, 2010


Hoping to see you there,
Naomi Andrews
Youth Ministries Associate

1 comment:

  1. We will be done prior to 7:30pm so that people attending annual conference are able to go to the 7:30 Ordination/Closing Service!
    -Naomi

    ReplyDelete