Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well, this is my last post for the blog. It's been great writing for you all over the past year plus. I've really enjoyed it, and I've learned a lot - both from authoring my own posts and reading the posts of the other bloggers. All those things in mind, I'd like to leave with a couple of my favorite verses:
Isaiah 40:31: Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Matthew 6:34: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
1 Corinthians 1:18: "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
This is a small sampling of the many Bible verses I really like, but they are some that I think of on a daily basis. With that, thanks again for reading this past year and for letting me write for you.
God bless,
Matt Haugen

1 comment:

  1. Matt ~ it has been a blessing having you as a part of the Grounded 3.17 team and reading your posts! Thank you for writing and letting God use you to encourage and admonish both me and others!

    God's blessings on you!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete