Friday, March 23, 2012

My Cup is Overflowing

As I read Psalm 23 today, God blessed me with assurance that He is taking care of me, and that things will be Okay. Then, as I read verse five, He gave me an even greater assurance as He reminded me that I can also say with David

"My cup overflows with blessings."

God really has blessed His children in GREAT ways. Many times, though, we tend to forget about all His blessings He has bestowed on us and focus on the bad things, or what we don't have. We really could drink from our saucer because our cup is always overflowing with God's blessings, if only we saw the spill. And the overflowing blessings could pour out onto other people’s lives if we let it.

Today, I am going to count my blessings, and praise God from Whom all blessings flow as I drink from my saucer, and pray that His blessings would spill onto those around me.

Are you drinking from your saucer today?

1 comment: