Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hold Me

A few days ago a friend called me and said, "Have you heard this song? I was listening to the radio and this new song came on, Hold Me. You gotta hear this song!"

Here are some of the lyrics

       
Lyrics:

(I love, I love, I love, I love the way you hold me)
I've had a long day I just wanna relax
Don't have time for my friends, no time to chit-chat
Problems at my job, wonderin' what to do
I know I should be working but I'm thinking of You and
Just when I feel this crazy world is gonna bring me down
That's when Your smile comes around

Oo, I love the way You hold me, by my side You'll always be
You take each and everyday, make it special in some way
I love the way you hold me, in Your arms I'll always be
You take each and everyday, make it special in some way
I love You more than the words in my brain can express
I can't imagine even loving You less
Lord, I love the way You hold me


Take a listen:


What a beautiful picture of the relationship we have with God!

Lord, I love the way you hold me!

Be blessed,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment