Saturday, November 6, 2010

Traveling Light

Hey guys
Once again I'm going to take a post from a verse I recently came across during my readings. Today the verse is John 16:33 - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have troubles. But take heart! I have overcome the world." I absolutely love this verse. Once again it's Jesus reminding us not to worry about things. Our problems come from the world, whether it's school or relationships or something else. It's great to know, though, that if we keep putting our trust in God, He'll help us to overcome those problems. The verse also reminded me of a song, Traveling Light, by Joel Hanson and Sara Groves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hgnsMg4z2I
The song too is a great reminder to lay down your burdens, to give them to God, and let him carry the load for you. Put your trust in God, and life will get a whole lot easier.

2 comments:

  1. Like the post.I will prefer to travel light during my trip.This helps me to relax and feel comfort during travel.

    ReplyDelete