- David has been anointed, but Saul is still in the position of king (Hmmm)
- David has killed Goliath, the Philistine champion (Yeah!)
- Saul pursued David, but David escapes (Twice!)
1) David faces a bunch of hardship. What does each of the following verses describe him losing?
-- I Sam. 30:6a --
3) David approaches the Lord about the situation. What does David hear from the Lord I Samuel 30:7-8?
4) Read I Samuel 30:9-19. How did this encounter with the Lord lead David to act? What was the final result of David’s response to God’s directive?
5) How does this lesson impact your situation? In what ways does the Lord want you to respond by faith right now?