Friday, February 10, 2012

LOVE

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters. (1 John 3:16)

Love was demonstrated for us by Jesus when He died on the cross. Love is a sacrifice of self. It is a commitment. It is a choice. And we are called to love the LORD our God first, and then our neighbor as our self.

Love. It is seen in our actions, words, expressions. I pray that I would live the love of Christ out loud in a world that is so noisy. I praise God that He gives me all that I need to do so.

Lord, spill Your love out of Your people! Help us to see who to spill it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment