Saturday, February 2, 2013

Curl-Up-On-the-Couch Sunday

Grab a mug of your favorite warm beverage-of-choice (mine happens to be a cup of freshly roasted, french pressed coffee with homemade whip), a cozy blanket, light a candle, and find a comfy spot to curl up and enjoy the next hour. I have the most perfect little read for your Sunday afternoon.

There are a lot of excellent books. A lot. But only a few books stand out in my mind as personal 'life changers'. One of those books is The Greatest Thing in the World, by Henry Drummond. I have given out more copies of this book than any other. 

The contents are soul stirring
life changing.

(Don't let the word "book" scare you--for really, it was originally a sermon. It's fairly short--it won't take you more than a few hours--you can finish it before it's time to make Sunday evening popcorn!)

So, without further ado, I present to you one of my all-time favorite books. 

The Greatest Thing in the World


P.S. Leave your comments, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment