Friday, March 16, 2012

question


A small group of young adults just started going through the Truth Project in our church, so thus begins a metamorphoses in our lives. That is the emphasis of the series, as well as the prayer and focus. God's Word does not return void, but will accomplish what it has set out to do.

The beginning of my transformation is pondering this question.

"Do you believe that what you believe is really real?"

What do I believe? God's Word. It is there that I find Truth. Do I believe that it is really real? I want to say that I do, but if I did, wouldn't I serve God with joy? Wouldn't I give all that I have to help others, who ask with selfish motives? Wouldn't I be more like Jesus? If I really believed that the Bible is really real, I could impact so many lives.

So what is holding me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment