Tuesday, September 20, 2011

?

What does one do in the midst of tragedy? It's been a while since I've posted on here; for that I am sorry, but I am struck with the question tonight of, as I said, "What does one do in the midst of tragedy?" In a week's time I have been witness to a family having to deal with the a husband and wife suicide. The wife shot herself last week, was removed from life support today, and the husband shot himself today in the wake of his grief. I don't have any answers for that, but I do know this. I have heard and I have seen the strength, resolve, and peace that God gives in the midst of a tragedy and I have seen the devastation and havoc Satan causes in those that are not trusting in Him for the strength that they need. Again, I must ask the question, "What does one do in the midst of tragedy?" Besides turning to Christ, I don't know, and I don't think there's a better answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment