Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Car, or Door #3?

Hey guys
I was thinking about what was going on with me about this time last year, and one of those things was that I was thinking about transferring. I was talking to a good friend of mine, and he said "You know Matt, if you're supposed to transfer, God will open the door for you. If you aren't supposed to, he's going to slam it shut." This really resonated with me and, the way it turned out, God opened a door. It's an example of why prayer is so important. Prayer is a way for us to stay in contact with God, we talk to Him, He helps our decisions become more clear. As we read in Psalm 16:7, "I will praise the Lord who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs me." Stay in your Bible and pray frequently, and God will make sure you know which direction to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment