Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Known & Loved

I believe every person has two desires in common with every other person. We all want to be known, and we want to be loved. But often we get scared, thinking, if people really knew us fully, they wouldn't love us. Can you relate? I certainly can. I often find myself thinking people won't appreciate me, like me, and especially not love me, if they could read all my thoughts, or see every attitude of my heart. And that may even be true to a point. 

But listen friend, there is One who knows you more completely than you could ever hope to know yourself, sees you for what you are, and loves you, despite His knowledge of you, more than you could ever hope to love yourself.

You are known and loved by the God of the universe. He knows every minute detail about you, including your sin. And He loves you completely, and unconditionally!

Rejoice in knowing, you are known and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment